That’s why we’ve created a range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work
- Book your Ford Service online
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
- Also, every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration.
This can be extended for a further 12 months when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer.*
Ford One Call
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call 0203 564 4444.
Ford Accident Management
Ford Accident Management is here to assist when you've had an accident. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians.
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention.
Find out more information about the FORD eCHECK and book your next Ford Service.
UK & European Roadside Assistance
Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months or until your next service is due when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer, and you’ll also get added peace of mind, because if you do break down you’ll get expert roadside support: wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first. Find out more about Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance.
Out on the road
Find parking spots in towns and cities across the UK. No more searching and circling: see likely availability, price and location of parking spaces, then let FordPass direct you straight there for fast and efficient parking.
Avoid the gridlock, hold-ups and queues with Live Traffic. If your vehicle is equipped with SYNC 3, FordPass will pair with your SatNav system to deliver live traffic updates.
Whether you’re planning a journey or you’re on the road, when you need help our trained team of FordGuides are available via live chat and phone. Additionally, Roadside Assistance is available in just a few taps.
Find a Ford
Dealer Find the right Ford dealer for you based on car service offerings and location. Set a preferred Ford dealer for your vehicles for quick and simple booking.
Terms and Conditions
Ford policy is one of continuous product development. The right is reserved to change specifications, colours of the models and items illustrated and described on this website at any time.
[†] For Passenger Vehicles: This is the manufacturer's Recommended 'On the Road' price for the model shown. It includes delivery to Dealer, 12 months Government Vehicle Excise Duty, Government First Registration Fee, cost of number plates (estimated) and VAT (at 20%) but excludes any available retail Customer Saving.
[‡] This is the Basic Recommended Retail price excluding VAT, any available Customer Saving, and ‘On the Road’ costs such as delivery to Dealer, 12 months Government Vehicle Excise Duty, Government First Registration Fee and cost of number plates.
[*] Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.